Hi! This is our family's first blog. I'll write more later to introduce us. The name "Our Spinning Plates" comes from the fact that we are very busy and our schedule is hardly a schedule. My husband, Brad, is a pilot so he's always on the go. I'm a WAHM/Realtor with a 4 year old son, Aidan, and a 22 month old daughter, Greta. I sometimes feel I have all these plates spinning in the air like the classic skit, but I do my best to keep them all a float. I'm sure things will get even crazier once the kids are in school and start sports.
So that's all for now, I hope to post little things now and then about our life. I like the idea of a blog to keep up with family. Maybe I'll get the blog made into books for the kids yearly. I have great aspirations to do a yearly scrapbook, but that plate never quite gets done. Blogging seems a bit easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment